veterans day giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn.... so early..... i havent had my morning crap yet...

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

holy crap really? he won a woofer in the 4th of july contest. look at that...

Awesome, now he has a box to put the woofer in! ! congratulations

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so ironman messed up. well guess what? not only am i going to acknowledge the winner he chose, but im going to have a second drawing at the time it was supposed to be. so i will have him post another winner in a couple more hours. not to mention that all the supporting members on that list will be added into a 3rd drawing for even better odds.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Damn. That's extremely generous.
i know what you guys have gone through. spending many months out of the year away from your friends and family, in harms way. donating my time to you guys is not an issue. i just wish it could be more.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IRONMAN, hurry up and do another one "by accident"!!!!!!!! haha, just messing with ya. Noah, thats awesome your doing that! Thank you soo much for doing this whole giveaway.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
so ironman messed up. well guess what? not only am i going to acknowledge the winner he chose, but im going to have a second drawing at the time it was supposed to be. so i will have him post another winner in a couple more hours. not to mention that all the supporting members on that list will be added into a 3rd drawing for even better odds.

WELL, for my screw up I'll be adding another gift to "The Car Stereo Company" prize pool.
I'll be doing another drawing for someone to win this from KC HiLites

20131103_203055_zps782dc523.jpg

Cyclone LED - Universal Kit Accessory Lights - Clear - 3.40 Watt #350

compliments of me/ RSiWORKS

Thanks guys and sorry Noah.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IRONMAN, hurry up and do another one "by accident"!!!!!!!! haha, just messing with ya. Noah, thats awesome your doing that! Thank you soo much for doing this whole giveaway.
hey, now you got another chance. just remember bribes can be sent to my paypal address. hahahahaha