veterans day giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shipping is what most of the cost is. I use flat rate boxes to. Should be able to just look up flat rate I go with medium and put around 20 to 30 cookies in a box. That's just a good start.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Medium flat rate is just over $12 so do 4 drawings for cookies. I got the ingrediance and time on this one it's the least I could do.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll jump on this one again. And thank you Noah for doing this and all the support.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fully understand noon o'clock mountain time.

But won't that interfere with your turkey day plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nope. but it will interfere with yours. as always, winner has 60 seconds to respond to collect prize otherwise i draw someone else.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the standard rules I remember from last year. I hope to be working so I'll have nothing better to do anyway.

If I'm not at work I'll have to go to the GF's family dinner. So work = better.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
actually we are doing nothing so that would be a perfect time. we just moved to colorado so we dont have any friends or family here to visit. but realistically, i cant stand turkey. too dry for me. i feel i fill up on water trying to down that stuff, that i dont eat much

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

That's the standard rules I remember from last year. I hope to be working so I'll have nothing better to do anyway.

If I'm not at work I'll have to go to the GF's family dinner. So work = better.

so..... im gonna need some hush money here. i just might slip and tell her this.