verrouillage des portes Raptor 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how it is in the US, but about to find a doctor in France, it's like in Somalia, impossible to be carred for...I actually have a kind of otitis (hear) since 6 weeks, and no one wants to take me ... I will be deaf of my right hear bcs of governement incompetence...
Come to America, we have doctor choice, Raptors, and guns. Lots of guns to put in your Raptor :D

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I'll translate this for you all since I speak perfect French! Of course, with a little help from Microsoft.

@Zeff06 asks,

Hello, I am new to this forum
I acquired a Ford Ranger Raptor 2023 in September which I am a fan of...
However, I realized that the doors did not lock automatically while driving, I asked Ford who told me that these were the new standards and that this option was no longer available on new vehicles (Ford or other)
has anyone encountered this problem or has a trick to get around this problem?
thank you in advance
have a good day to all
LZ

He must of came here because he found on the internet FRF was the absolute best place to go for help!

Welcome @Zeff06 to the forum but you really need to trade up to a fully grown Raptor.

3Dog

Gold member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No auto-locking is a benefit, not a problem. Hate those things...

That's what the little button on the door is for.

Last edited:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy car jacking opportunity for the win!!
Ford knows how to keep those new units rolling off the line!!