Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY has a 2014 Blue Scab at invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!

All,

I am posting this for Steve Miller(585-613-6467/[email protected]) at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY. He had a customer back out out on him on a 2014 Blue Scab (only option is 801A). The Raptor should arrive at the dealer at the end of June. Window sticker >> http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFX1R62EFC41047.

He is selling at INVOICE which is $46,926. Doc fees at Van Bortel is roughly $100 (this was what I was charged in Dec of 2012 for my 2013). Beyond invoice pricing you will be responsible for any fees/taxes once you get back to your home state. Of course you will pay NY sales tax if you are from NY.

Please note I am NOT affiliated which this dealership in anyway. I purchased a 2013 Raptor from Steve and he is a great guy. There are a few guys on this forum that have purchased from him.

SO .. if you want a raptor without the wait or the hassle of $ negotiations then contact Steve (info above).

:)

p.s. The above Raptor above has received a VIN which means you can't add any options so don't go down this road as you will just be disappointed.

Last edited:

Keamg5

Reaction score
Just pick up mines from him on Saturday black se super crew love it,Steve is good to work with.