Unknown dash symbol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riefer

Reaction score
I have this yellow symbol in my lower right dash that keeps lighting up but I can't figure out what it is. Thoughts?dash alert.PNG

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like blind spot detection/cross traffic alert or similar is non-functional/disabled

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine had that right after I had it serviced a few weeks ago. I noticed it leaving the stealership and was about to turn around when it went off and stayed off. I'd like to know what it means though.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this yellow symbol in my lower right dash that keeps lighting up but I can't figure out what it is. Thoughts?
Might be for your reverse brake assist deactivated or reverse traffic alert deactivated. My sensors always get messed up in the cold and wet weather and these notifications go off constantly. You should get an alert initially telling you what deactivated.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like reverse brake assist. Did you get a spray in liner recently?
i dunno, my reverse brake assist no longer works and i never got that symbol. just a notification on the dash when placing the truck in reverse. i just disabled it in the infotainment menu