Tuxedo Black paint Closeup with Paint Chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be happy you dont live in the desert! I stopped counting the scratches

x2 and I'm in FL

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I'd recommend getting some flaps... Or, if you reallyy hate rocks and dirt being kicked up, you could always swap out for a street tire with a little less tread depth...

varyhuva.jpg

ysu2uzug.jpg

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drive it off road, leave it dirty, wash every six weeks, then you will only be upset about it around 9 times a year Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hahahaha. That's my theory too. Driving through the desert last week I was getting PISSED evry time I would scrape. Got home and forgot about it until I washed it.

Stupid fancy paint!!!!!

slowest member of WCPR

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are some mighty big ****** shoes to fill. He'd have a long ways to go haha

I've been saying for a while this forum should have a VIN verifier before someone gets full access to all subforums. Until someone has a VIN they should he kept in the "Prospective Member" section

slowest member of WCPR

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
West Coast Paved Roads?:ROFLJest:

" " Poverty Raptor

Basically it's this joke crew that if you have parts from Balus truck(JustinBieber) then you're part of the poverty. Hahahaha. Dumb shit I know. Needed to fill my sig space with something other then my build thread LOL

slowest member of WCPR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter