Tuxedo black or just black?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rstarr

Reaction score
I wonder if there are any 2011 Raptors with ebony black AND navigation? Now THAT would be rare indeed...
Ive got one loaded with all options and nav. It was built 9/7 . Ive got a 2011 king ranch f350 with tuxedo black and the ebony black is much deeper.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got one loaded with all options and nav. It was built 9/7 . Ive got a 2011 king ranch f350 with tuxedo black and the ebony black is much deeper.

How is the ebony black in regards to swirls in the clear coat , especialy in direct sun ?

Thats is a nice stable of trucks you have there.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a tux black screw with Nav. Agree, no swirls, doesn't matter though you'll soon see why.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How is the ebony black in regards to swirls in the clear coat , especialy in direct sun ?

Its the same black Ford's been using for years. Solid black with clearcoat. Swirls are a nightmare if you don't detail your truck properly just like any black or solid paint color.

rstarr

Reaction score

Im very **** to say the least about all my cars and trucks. I put clear bra on it the first 24hrs i had it to prevent rock chips. I only use Zaino wax products on them and that helps to keep the swirls down . The tuxedo black seems to show less dust IMO. The tuxedo black to me in the sun does not have as deep of shine as the ebony. At night you really cant tell the difference. I do think the tuxedo metal flake helps to hide minor swirls and scratches .

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know if thats the right sticker on not. Truck looked abony black in pictures. Or maybe im eyes are just to tired. but yea $50,000 for a raptor...used. i doubt they'll sell this for that price or anywhere near that price.

2010 FORD F-150 SVT RAPTOR
Mileage: 14,288 miles
$49,990

That's the sticker I pulled from the VIN # they listed in the ad???
But your correct, that pic that they posted, also doesn't look like it has bed grapgics either. But some owners have removed factory graphics............

randy