Transport companies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
>>> The Raptor is not normal for a lot of companies....their trucks are not big enough to ship it <<<

The Raptor and FX4 F150 and Dually, are delivered by the same truck at the dealer.
How do you think the dealers get their Dually.
PS. Horseless Carriage and Reliable Transport are the two major Carriers that transport the big 3 test vehicles to proven ground test site.
These trailers are enclosed from the eyes of the motoring public.
Also, these carrier specializes in transporting vehicles of extremely high value.

Both those companies would not ship my car from the Midwest......

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reliable wanted $7500 to ship from L.A. to Chicago.

If you are midwest or east coast plycon is supposed to be good. I would have gone with them, but they don't have a raptor sized trailer on the west runs.

Also, as posted above most of the companies you'll find are brokers, I had transport arranged with Garcia and they never set up a driver.

jorligan

Reaction score
If you have the time, why not just drive. I have used both Reliable and Intercity with excellent results but unsure if they can take the Raptor. Locations?

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay away from Auto Transport123. They screwed me big time on shipping my raptor from Fort Worth, TX to San Francisco, CA.

Ended up using Webster Relocation to do the same job and they charged me $1200.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a really nice husband and wife team that moved some cars around for me. I am trying to find their number now, for you, and because I need to ship a car again. When I find it I will post it here. They were not as fast as I wanted, but they were very good and very professional. I had them bring a car up from Florida, and they took a day longer than I wanted, but it was really me being impatient. They don't rush because they didn't need to, and frankly it translated to how they treated the vehicle. They were patient and careful. They also had some cool techniques for loading and unloading a very low car.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Found them. motorcycle transport, GTR Transport Home. The cool thing about them, is that they love the cars. They really did treat it like it was their own.

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's about 1000 miles and needs to come from MO to NM.

I used National Transport (800-665-5022) twice shipping my GEN 1 ($1475) and my wives Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ($1375) from Miami to Salt Lake City and back to Virginia. They used an open transport both times, last trip was August 2016, delivery was 6 days since I was first on and last off. Was very happy with them and will use them again. Oh I got a promo code SNOWBIRD from December of this year, not sure the amount but they may still accept it.

EVOVII

Reaction score
I’ve had good luck with Lucky Star Auto Transport. Zoly is the owner/operator so no need to deal with brokers. His number is 408-771-5623 (based out of San Jose). He moved several cars for me cross country including my raptor without a scratch.