Trade 23 37pp for 24 37pp wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachery55

Reaction score
Sorry if not posted in correct area. Didn’t seem like needed to be in classifieds but mods please let me know if this doesn’t fit as a general topic.

That said I have a a 24 37pp coming soon and I’m not sure how I feel about the wheels on them. I really liked the blacked out 23 37pp wheels. These are the ones on the R. I may consider trading them once I see in person. If anyone in NorCal area is potentially interested in trading reach out to me privately. Only looking for the black ones not the gun metal silver prior to 23.

Thank you!

Last edited:

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will probably have better luck buying them off a 37 or R owner who went to custom wheels….

(23 37 and R shared the same wheels)

OP
OP
Z

zachery55

Reaction score
You will probably have better luck buying them off a 37 or R owner who went to custom wheels….

(23 37 and R shared the same wheels)
Ya possibly. Hoping not to though and good point on the R. Forgot to include that in. Thank you.

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They completely f’d us with these ugly 2024 37 wheels. The wheels shown in the build configurator up until a few weeks ago actually looked good - I wonder why they pulled a last minute change for the worse?