Three Tough Mopar Trucks Tackle Moab Easter Jeep Safari

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
6a00d83451b3c669e201310fff177d970c-800wi.jpgWhile most activity in the automotive universe this week is happening in New York City at the NY Auto Show, Chrysler's Mopar parts division is showing off a group of custom Jeeps and Ram pickups at the annual Easter Jeep Safari.

More...

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like mopar wants to dance... if they build a selectable locker we will have some competition.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Ram Runner is going to be a Mopar kit available for purchase later this year. I'll set the line at $15k, parts only. Anyone wanna take the over/under? :)

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All three vehicles are very sharp. I've never been a real fan of Dodge but I think they created to very distinct Rams. The Kaiser on the other hand is just plain sick and is the best of the bunch.

I'll take under on the Ram Runner kit also J, probably about $6K for parts.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I do like that front bumper setup on the Ram Runner. It sounds like the suspension it is running is more of a direct competitor to the Raptor XT.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll take under on the Ram Runner kit also J, probably about $6K for parts.
In reality, you're probably right NC. I was thinking around $7.5k. But, I've lived modern Mopar for the past 6 years, and if I've learned anything, I've learned this: whatever you think something should cost, multiply it by two and you'll be close. No joke.

Thanks for the vids Kaiser. Very cool stuff.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the Mopar 4 inch lift for the ram costs $2459. It is not quite as involved as the new Kore designed kit, so I am going to say about 5K for parts.

Plus (of course) a new bumper, wheels tires yadda yadda yadda...

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well lemme clarify then... I was thinking everything needed to make it a true Raptor competitor; suspension bumpers, wheels, tires, etc.

:)