GEN 2 Thoughts on new 18’ pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G200Flyer

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone can give me any hard factual numbers, not just an “I think you should be able to get XX off”. Looking at a new 18 currently priced $64,640 at $7k off sticker. I thought that was a descent deal until today I ran across multiple 19’s at $7k off. Now I’m thinking well maybe not so much. I saw a guy on YouTube showing holdback for these being a little over $2k, looking for any other info I can use to help negotiate the best deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SL75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we are so late in the year, just wait for the 20 which is coming with the 5.2sc. I am not sure why anyone would buy 17/18/19 at this point. My 18 is getting sold off when I can get my 5.2sc. it will be leaps and bounds ahead.

Jay Z

Reaction score
I found this in a different post maybe this will help

I test drove a 18 Raptor yesterday here in Dallas. I know the truck has been sitting for a month at least as I have been taking my time in deciding to upgrade from my current truck.

They had a sticker of 77k. It’s brand new (100 miles) with the 802a package.

After driving it they gave me a price to purchase of 65k to take it home.

I was wondering what everyone thought about buying a new 18 instead a 19 at this point of the year. Also I was curious what people thought of the pricing. Any additional flexibility?

Thanks again.

OP
OP
G

G200Flyer

Reaction score
Since we are so late in the year, just wait for the 20 which is coming with the 5.2sc. I am not sure why anyone would buy 17/18/19 at this point. My 18 is getting sold off when I can get my 5.2sc. it will be leaps and bounds ahead.

While interesting, I’m pretty certain this is just speculation unless you have some sources you can enlighten me with? Thanks.

OP
OP
G

G200Flyer

Reaction score
I found this in a different post maybe this will help

I test drove a 18 Raptor yesterday here in Dallas. I know the truck has been sitting for a month at least as I have been taking my time in deciding to upgrade from my current truck.

They had a sticker of 77k. It’s brand new (100 miles) with the 802a package.

After driving it they gave me a price to purchase of 65k to take it home.

I was wondering what everyone thought about buying a new 18 instead a 19 at this point of the year. Also I was curious what people thought of the pricing. Any additional flexibility?

Thanks again.

Thanks for sharing. If this was an 18 he was looking at, no way a $77k sticker. Must of had at least a $5k ADM on it.

Jay Z

Reaction score
While interesting, I’m pretty certain this is just speculation unless you have some sources you can enlighten me with? Thanks.

I found it under another post on the last page
Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 18 screw 802a with stickers and moonroof was 68k sticker, got it for 63k last November. At this point just wait for the 2020, you will however most likely pay premium

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. If this was an 18 he was looking at, no way a $77k sticker. Must of had at least a $5k ADM on it.

Yep, my 18 is loaded and sticker was 71k, only missing bed decal and bead locks.

fordnewbie

Reaction score

LOL. Love all the people who think the 5.2 is going to make it into the Raptor, especially in 2020. The GT500 hasn’t even hit showrooms yet, so it’s definitely not going to show up in the Raptor in the same year. If (and that’s a BIG IF) the 5.2 makes it into the Raptor, it’s definitely not going to be for several years. People think it’s going to be Ford’s answer to the Rebel TRX, but Ram keeps pushing the TRX back (I think it is currently listed as a 2023 model?). So why does Ford need to provide an answer to something that isn’t even happening?

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

dont listen to this clown...... he doesnt own a raptor and is a troll

There is no 5.2sc coming in 2020