The cleanest looking front bumper without a frame cut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a different bar, i used it in the middle of nowhere passed El Paso driving back home and it provided plenty of light to see what i wouldn't have otherwise

It's a 1.5 inch bigger bar than the other. I haven't seen them side by side to compare but I don't know if that warrants a $250 price increase in my mind. I'm not doubting it's a quality product and I'm glad you like your setup.

I had a different experience when I tried to buy a bumper from Rogue

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Rogue makes a pretty product. Expensive, but pretty. However, these "deals" irk me.

When the Throttle deal came out it was a $1999 bumper with 2 radius bars that we were told retail for $650/each for $2299. That's a fair deal, I suppose.

Now the Renegade is a $1699 bumper with 1 bar which now retails for $850 for $2k.

Jay,
The Renegade bumper comes with a custom light that we had a new extrusion made to fit the curve of the front of valance, we wanted it to be tighter fit for this bumper, it also comes with 4D optics, thats where the difference in price will be on the lightbars.
When we release a new product, especially our first bumper we offered these promos as a way for customers to get the product in their hands and see the quality & value as a way to get our name out there as a new company. If you read through all the threads everyone that purchased a Rogue bumper is very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship.
Light bars are a funny thing now a days. Seems like anyone with an Instagram can become a Chinese lightbar dealer. We took our time to source out lighting manufacturers and build our own. They are a high quality light bar at a fair price. Check out previous threads everyone seems to be pretty surprised how bright the optics are and how well built the housing & components are. People are starting to understand that there are high quality off-road lights out there not at name brand price, but that there is also junk out there too. We are definitely not in the light bar game, no desire to be, we just sell quality bars at a discounted price for our bumpers. Stop by our shop in Henderson you know you are welcome anytime.

Thanks,
Christine

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
?? I think a couple of us are waiting to see your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that's gonna happen. The only bumper that Rouge has that is similar to anyone elses is the Revolver. It's similar to the ADD Stealth and one of LEX's variations of the Striker bumper. That being said I don't know who came out with theirs first so who is copying who?... Outside of the Revolver I'd say Rouge has some pretty unique designs.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
;) I'm on Rogues side. I mean, check out this sexy bumper.

17e8ae1c482f91f84144ae22b558c445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk