That’s gotta be illegal…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL!!!! 20"? I can let slide. Paint match flairs? I can look the other way. 22 with painted flairs. YOU CROSSED THE LINE!!!!!! Red tow hooks looking like a Chevy.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I think there’s something im totally missing here that originated before I joined, yet im somewhat tempted to make that my phone Home Screen…

Murdered modified his engine into the vent option. While replacing the engine, he opted not to clean the engine bay. Another member, @CoronaRaptor and I would give him shit every chance we could. After Corona was murdered, the task of giving shit moved onto everyone. MurderedOut has stated that he will never clean his engine bay, in honor of CoronaRaptor's memory.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Gotcha. Knew about murdered’s vent option but never heard about the engine bay thing. Knew about coronaraptor though, wish I got to interact with him.
Murdered modified his engine into the vent option. While replacing the engine, he opted not to clean the engine bay. Another member, @CoronaRaptor and I would give him shit every chance we could. After Corona was murdered, the task of giving shit moved onto everyone. MurderedOut has stated that he will never clean his engine bay, in honor of CoronaRaptor's memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY