Svc v2 rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the svc rear v2 bumper with the integrated hitch. Will you lose towing capacity? Or can instill tow 8k

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would like to know as well. Wish the had some better pics and info on their website. Especially since they are 15% off right now

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I emailed svc and here's what they said.

Our rear bumpers are designed off of the hitch/ receiver itself. We don't have an official capacity to offer. However many of our bumpers are used by customers and ourselves in towing items such as travel trailers, boats, and even other trailered Raptors. Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to order one of our rear bumpers.

Thank you,

Dominic Caputo

So it they are towing other Raptors it should hold up right?

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, more pictures on a Gen 1 would be great. I asked them if their rear bumper fit in place of the RPG rear bumper. RPG had cut the rear frame to make their bumper and hitch fit and the hitch bent the first time I towed anything. It was just a 16' cargo trailer with my belongings in it. I also don't really like the look of the bumper, it was last minute because they had put my truck to the side at the shop and got to it last minute as I was flying in to pick it up. It was an afterthought for them to finish that part, so I was left with the decision to do that work and put on a bumper they had on the shelf or drive it back to CA at a later date. It was a rush job to clean up the rear end with dovetailing and a bumper and it didn't work out well for me. I'm just looking for a replacement now. SVC says it'll fit right in place of the RPG bumper on the cut frame, but I feel like that might be to get me to buy it. Have any of y'all had any progress on this?

D

Deleted member 17706

Yea, more pictures on a Gen 1 would be great. I asked them if their rear bumper fit in place of the RPG rear bumper. RPG had cut the rear frame to make their bumper and hitch fit and the hitch bent the first time I towed anything. It was just a 16' cargo trailer with my belongings in it. I also don't really like the look of the bumper, it was last minute because they had put my truck to the side at the shop and got to it last minute as I was flying in to pick it up. It was an afterthought for them to finish that part, so I was left with the decision to do that work and put on a bumper they had on the shelf or drive it back to CA at a later date. It was a rush job to clean up the rear end with dovetailing and a bumper and it didn't work out well for me. I'm just looking for a replacement now. SVC says it'll fit right in place of the RPG bumper on the cut frame, but I feel like that might be to get me to buy it. Have any of y'all had any progress on this?

Did you get the RPG trailer hitch in addition to your bumper or did you simply buy a bumper that only has a hitch cut out at the bottom of it? If you choose the later, then that would explain why it bent.

The SVC owner started with RPG and then split to do SVC by himself. There are similarities between some of their products.