SVC UCA and stock Beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I searched but couldnt find it.
I have the SVC billet UCA being installed and looking at possible getting some 2019 Beadlock wheels and going full beadlock with them. But im not sure if you can run the stock +34 with the SVC UCA. Anyone know?
Thanks
Jake

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What about other UCA? Any one clear them with stock wheels? Or do in need something closer to 0 offset 5" backspacing?

You'd have to ask SVC minimum backspace requirements. Icon recommends 5" but they clear with stock. They say there is a possibility of rubbing if aired down and lateral force shifting the tire towards the UCA.

RPG I believe is listed as one of the stock clearance UCA's

OP
OP
dillard09

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd have to ask SVC minimum backspace requirements. Icon recommends 5" but they clear with stock. They say there is a possibility of rubbing if aired down and lateral force shifting the tire towards the UCA.

RPG I believe is listed as one of the stock clearance UCA's

I did ask SVC and he said they normally run 5" and wasnt sure if they would or wouldnt clear.
It would prob be safe to go with a wheel with 5", i just had a guy that wanted to trade me his 19 beadlock wheels for my 20" Rotiforms.