SVC Tune Evaluation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gorelaz, v3 will not be ready until we can high temperature test the tune in the upcoming summer monthes. However if you were to buy the tune we do offer free updates/ revisions. We also allow customers to run datalogs and send them to us so that we can really perfect the tune for your truck/location. We can truely pull the absolute most while staying within ford's safety parameters. This is what we reccomend most and we will not stop until it's perfect

-Jeff

Jeff, please tell me how I run data logs and what's involved. Can I run them in the winter? What equipment is used ?

Thanks!

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff, please tell me how I run data logs and what's involved. Can I run them in the winter? What equipment is used ?

Thanks!

You will need a PC computer, SCT scanner, And the SCT program while running our Configuration file. You can run them at any time. We will have a video here shortly

-Jeff

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my USPS Tracking number from Jeff! I'm excited! Hope to have this installed in time for the SnoBall! - Thanx Jeff! ;)

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im getting my truck back from the dealer on Thursday! (broke it while hamming it in the sand dunes) finally after 14 horrible days with the corolla.

I got my SVC tune by email and already loaded it on my SCT x4, I will give my feedback after giving it a test properly, on-road and off-road.