SVC Tune Evaluation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoke with them today, v3 is a few months out. Requires environmental testing. So everyone had v1 or v2

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just convinced me to get the tune. Now how do I convince the wife to let me spend the money?

Stock FORD tune has a hesitation in it.
When you pull out onto the highway,
the approaching vehicle may be traveling at 60 mph.
That is 88 ft. per sec.
A 1 second hesitation could mean vehicular damage, injury, or death.
It is NOT a Debatable Subject!!
DEMAND IT!

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So... I'm all in for The Tune, and I want to try it ASAP but then I thought I might wait for the v3 since its just around the corner, my question is if I bought the v2 and v3 got released after few months, do I get it for free or I have to buy it again? If I get it for free please PM me the quote NOW! note that Im buying the Tune without the device because I already have the SCT x4. @svc @HAYNES OFFROAD

D

Deleted member 12951

As I understand it, they didn't charge to update from v1 to v2, so would be very surprised if they charge for v3 to their existing buyers. And you can just buy the tune, will come in email as an attachment to add to your tuner. I have the SCT iTSX iOS tuner that was pre-loaded with five of the 5 star tunes and had no issue loading SVC's on it and then tuning my truck.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So... I'm all in for The Tune, and I want to try it ASAP but then I thought I might wait for the v3 since its just around the corner, my question is if I bought the v2 and v3 got released after few months, do I get it for free or I have to buy it again? If I get it for free please PM me the quote NOW! note that Im buying the Tune without the device because I already have the SCT x4. @svc @HAYNES OFFROAD

Hey Gorelaz, v3 will not be ready until we can high temperature test the tune in the upcoming summer monthes. However if you were to buy the tune we do offer free updates/ revisions. We also allow customers to run datalogs and send them to us so that we can really perfect the tune for your truck/location. We can truely pull the absolute most while staying within ford's safety parameters. This is what we reccomend most and we will not stop until it's perfect

-Jeff

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gorelaz, v3 will not be ready until we can high temperature test the tune in the upcoming summer monthes. However if you were to buy the tune we do offer free updates/ revisions. We also allow customers to run datalogs and send them to us so that we can really perfect the tune for your truck/location. We can truely pull the absolute most while staying within ford's safety parameters. This is what we reccomend most and we will not stop until it's perfect

-Jeff

PM'd you the calibration form!