SVC Tune Evaluation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just came in from loading my 93 Performance tune back on to my Raptor (have to change it to default every 2 years before getting the Virginia emissions inspection). Anyway, while sitting there for 15 minutes, I was flipping through the SVC documentation and also poked around in the app wondering about the other features like Data Logging, Gauges, etc. Does anyone else use any of the other features besides uploading a tune? Just wondering if I'm missing out on anything. Also, how do you know if you have V1 or V2?

D

Deleted member 12951

I just came in from loading my 93 Performance tune back on to my Raptor (have to change it to default every 2 years before getting the Virginia emissions inspection). Anyway, while sitting there for 15 minutes, I was flipping through the SVC documentation and also poked around in the app wondering about the other features like Data Logging, Gauges, etc. Does anyone else use any of the other features besides uploading a tune? Just wondering if I'm missing out on anything. Also, how do you know if you have V1 or V2?

SVC documentation??? All I got was an email with the tune attached. I assume it is v2 but have no idea really.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
V1 has no extension
V2 has "02" extension on file sent.
AND
You feeeeeel the difference ~ :biggrin:
Both offer better highway interstate mileage than the stock Ford tune. Big Plus

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just convinced me to get the tune. Now how do I convince the wife to let me spend the money?