SVC bump stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words @Dirt Bag !!
@Sigma Pi give me a shout or shoot me a email or pm when your ready to get setup I'll get you taken care of. Yes we drop ship 90% of the products we sell, keeps our (your) prices lower as we dont have to have as much in stock, except for our local folks. Please feel free to contact if you have any questions!

-Joseph Haynes

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have SVC Fox bump stops and Deaver +2 with front on mid perch. Rides better than stock. 2nd best mod I have done behind whippel

OP
OP
T

Timbo

Reaction score
Deaver springs

what is the difference in the +2 and +3 deaver leaf springs?

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words @Dirt Bag !!
@Sigma Pi give me a shout or shoot me a email or pm when your ready to get setup I'll get you taken care of. Yes we drop ship 90% of the products we sell, keeps our (your) prices lower as we dont have to have as much in stock, except for our local folks. Please feel free to contact if you have any questions!

-Joseph Haynes

Joseph,

Where is your shop located? I just got stationed at Fort Leavenworth, KS, for school not a prison sentence lol. Anyway, I have very few tools with me and I'm waiting on my SVC gen 2 bumstop kit, trying to find a reputable place to get some stuff installed. I think I'm around 450 miles from Chicago.

MF RAPTOR

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Joseph,

Where is your shop located? I just got stationed at Fort Leavenworth, KS, for school not a prison sentence lol.
I dunno man, sounds sketchy...:ROFLJest:
Anyway, I have very few tools with me and I'm waiting on my SVC gen 2 bumstop kit, trying to find a reputable place to get some stuff installed. I think I'm around 450 miles from Chicago.

MF RAPTOR

I'm about an hour south of Chicago in Kankakee, about 5 minutes off of highway 57. Hit me up whenever your ready, I know your still looking at a 7-8 hour trip. We also offer a service where we can do it at your place if that works better for your schedule.

-J

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno man, sounds sketchy...:ROFLJest:

I'm about an hour south of Chicago in Kankakee, about 5 minutes off of highway 57. Hit me up whenever your ready, I know your still looking at a 7-8 hour trip. We also offer a service where we can do it at your place if that works better for your schedule.

-J

Joseph,

Thanks for the info bro. I'll hit you up as soon as the parts come in. No worries about the drive, I'll just make a trip out of it to see Chicago on a long weekend.

James

MF RAPTOR

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does the SVC adjustable bump stop kit work with towing?

I just got off the phone with SVC and ordered this kit. Good guys talk to. In a couple weeks I'll know how big of an improvement it is when towing my travel trailer!