Superchips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
frogslinger

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck is privately owned... the graphics are a replica of the XT graphics...
The owner of the truck is on Z

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
talked with Superchips...the person didn't know what the offroad mode was but says the tune would wrok with any factory setting...whatever that means. Also, like MarkT said no CAI intake tune yet and told me the engine would be running lean w/ the CAI and the tune. Don't have an ETA on the CAI tune...to be continued

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
talked with Superchips...the person didn't know what the offroad mode was but says the tune would wrok with any factory setting...whatever that means. Also, like MarkT said no CAI intake tune yet and told me the engine would be running lean w/ the CAI and the tune. Don't have an ETA on the CAI tune...to be continued

A few of us spoke to the SuperChips guys at the Tierra del Sol Jeep meet in Salton Sea a few weeks ago... They didn't know anything about the off road mode but their "guess" was that the tune would not affect that mode. I think I'll wait until someone is sure about how their tune works before I even consider buying one.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally, offroad mode was probably one of the best features on the raptor! i love how it stays at higher RPM for longer periods and how it modulates the brakes when you slam on them and so on...I would never in my life want to lose those features for just a few HP gains....

as what was said, till anybody can prove to me that offroad mode is not affected, no way in hell will i purchase said products.

I honestly do not think these people have utilized their trucks to their fullest potential, cause if they did, they wouldnt be eager to mess with any of its programming. those features to include downhill decent control is bad ass...offroad mode is fun as all hell to use while offroading, especially in 2WD LOL