Stolen raptor tailgate/broke masterlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Think might of figured out how a thief can get to it without even opening the tailgate. I am sure you could take a chisel of some sort and pound it to cut through. Of course they still need to unlock the tailgate but doesn't take long even if locked.
I was under my truck and looked up by the tailgate and bumper, plan as day....
pa7ete8u.jpg

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit! I went to eBay and found 14 ******* pages of ford tailgates and accessories. The above link didn't work for me but I found the white Raptor tailgate complete with all trimmings for over $1000. In fact everyone wants at least a grand for them. I can understand a body shop or parts dealer selling door handles and stuff but this complete tailgate shit is outta control. I mean really, how many legitimate people are just up and selling their tailgates? Law enforcement needs to get off their asses and start investigating this type of crime with rigor. Online sale of stolen shit makes my blood boil. I've just decided to engrave my serial number somewhere on mine in addition to getting one of those hinge keepers. All deterrents only I understand and can only pray to God that I'd catch whatever scum would attempt to take anything of mine by force. HR 218 is my best ally!