Stock flares and beadlocks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptoe13

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I color matched the flares. Bought an extra set to actually paint so I wouldn't have a goofy looking no flare truck while I did the color match.

MEDIC MIKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you plan on using in place of the stock fender flares? I have been looking for after market fender flares for my 2014 to no avail. I would love to get some with the really cool rivets. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike

OP
OP
Raptoe13

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you plan on using in place of the stock fender flares? I have been looking for after market fender flares for my 2014 to no avail. I would love to get some with the really cool rivets. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike

I went with the stockers. I bought an extra set to color match.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace the drivers side front flare on my 2014. Please let me know if you decide to break up the set!

OP
OP
Raptoe13

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels sold to paratrooper84! Thanks EB, good to meet ya.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I need to replace the drivers side front flare on my 2014. Please let me know if you decide to break up the set!

I'll break up the fronts and rears if I have 2 interested parties. $300 shipped for the fronts, $275 for the rears.