Stealership?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bubb2521

bubb2521

Reaction score
Dealerships entire goal is to make money, and your Raptor depreciated the moment you left the lot. With those two basic factors plus the fact it is the least wanted(although rare and cool) cab configuration I really wouldn't expect to see a great offer, it's not that anyone is trying to rip you off it's just that the circumstance has has dramatically dropped the value of the vehicle before you even decided to sell it. Honestly to expect anything close to your original invoice is foolish, everything is only worth what people are willing to pay for it.

Maybe I didn’t make myself clear in my original post it’s not that I’m expecting anything close to what I paid for it it’s usually KBB and NADA’s prices are within $1-2000 of most offers. Their “value” is 9000 more than What I was offered. That’s the whole point of this post. I was surprised that the offers were so far off of KBB and NADA.

But like the gentleman said earlier it is a rare configuration with none of the extra options so it makes sense

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I didn’t make myself clear in my original post it’s not that I’m expecting anything close to what I paid for it it’s usually KBB and NADA’s prices are within $1-2000 of most offers. Their “value” is 9000 more than What I was offered. That’s the whole point of this post. I was surprised that the offers were so far off of KBB and NADA.

But like the gentleman said earlier it is a rare configuration with none of the extra options so it makes sense

Whats the invoice price on it on it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc