stage 4 & toyo mt ride quality question/help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ducati, did you ship your truck to RPG for the dual setup?!
Was wondering bc I thought Corey fine tunes these setups or does he prefer breaking in the shocks prior to more in-depth tuning?

With My toyo 37's currently, I'm running 30psi around town. I hadn't felt the need to air down offroad yet running 30psi. I'm trying to find a psi that the beast can perform offroad and onroad without the need to air down/up constantly. Although I do hear 20 psi for the toyo is a better approach, might have to give that a shot soon to see what it's worth.

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
Heads retrofitted by me!
FOR NOW!

That's the nature of the beast. Air up and air down there's no way around it unless you wanna screw up your tires really fast. Running such a low pressure on road will Royaly **** your tread and how the tire wears because its not properly inflated its gonna wear uneven. So either you run low psi all the time and wear down the tire uneven ad make them not last very long or you run them at a higher psi and deal with the stiff off road ride if you don't wanna air up and down all the time. Me I don't mind doing it it takes a couple minutes to air down or air up its a necessary evil of off road driving.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the nature of the beast. Air up and air down there's no way around it unless you wanna screw up your tires really fast. Running such a low pressure on road will Royaly **** your tread and how the tire wears because its not properly inflated its gonna wear uneven. So either you run low psi all the time and wear down the tire uneven ad make them not last very long or you run them at a higher psi and deal with the stiff off road ride if you don't wanna air up and down all the time. Me I don't mind doing it it takes a couple minutes to air down or air up its a necessary evil of off road driving.

CORRECTION Patrick, Sorry bro. I made a mistake, Brandon and I both run 40psi for DD.
I don't mind airing down/up what so ever. But if I can find the best all around psi then so be it. Of course having the advised psi would perform the best but... ;). Being a lot of us still DD as well and might not always have a setup on board too...... Some days ill go 45 miles offroading which I'm not going to air up/down unless ill make a day out of it. I'm well aware of the repercussions of improper psi though. I don't wanna derail this thread.....
Thanks for the added info Patrick and looking out. :)

Can't wait to hear more feedback on this build, Keep them updates coming!. :)

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!

Last edited: