Spilled coffee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ziggy2022

Reaction score
Speaking facts. My damn sissy coffee ruined my day.
It's not sissy coffee, it's just not .. well, coffee. It's slurry of heavy glucose. Awful for you, but I'm sure it tastes pretty freaking good. But anyway, What a galdamn nightmare in that scenario. No wonder you tore everything apart. Even spilling regular black coffee is a nightmare. It happened a long time ago in a Cherokee Sport of mine - when I was getting out to pick up a date. My coat caught the lid and it went everywhere. That set the tone and was the first and last date.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a trim tool. I never get one but every time I end up working on some projects i think...damn I need one of those.
If you look on Amazon you'll find the whole Kit for around 30 bucks, I got one , thinking to myself that it was way more than I need, but of course, now I am happy I have it, very nice to have so many options

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not sissy coffee, it's just not .. well, coffee. It's slurry of heavy glucose. Awful for you, but I'm sure it tastes pretty freaking good. But anyway, What a galdamn nightmare in that scenario. No wonder you tore everything apart. Even spilling regular black coffee is a nightmare. It happened a long time ago in a Cherokee Sport of mine - when I was getting out to pick up a date. My coat caught the lid and it went everywhere. That set the tone and was the first and last date.
Wow, so you never dated again?!?!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
had the same issue in our A6 this weekend. Rear passenger FAIL......

They tried to fit a cheap plastic cup in the center arm rest cup holder. and didn't hold onto it. 1st time I hit the brakes, the entire iced coffee spilled onto both floor boards.

I HATE the smell of coffee . Sent me into a rage I have not seen in a while.

I have it cleaned out, but still, every time I get in the car, there is the faint smell of coffee. Need to find a shampoo machine. I am so disappointed.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I had to pull out a bunch of the center console and trim. Coffee everywhere. Damn peppermint white mocha left chocolate chunks also. Every piece of trim had some Coffee hidden. All in the flaps of tge cup holders and inside the wireless phone charger.

Pictures in no particular order.
take a lap, ROOKIE.
Get one of these: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/4x4truckleds-com-20oz-stainless-steel-tumbler/

NEVER use the peasant cups.

You are going to a peasant Starbucks where they serve you with coffee so hot you spill it.
Jen Tres owners... AMIRITE
( he says with a lot of snark, because it was the Jen Juan crew who turned me on to the insulated tumbler...)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you wash your clothes or just throw them away after wearing them?
btw, what I left out is I met a young lady in 1980 (she's my wife of 43 years). We went to lunch, I invited her over for the weekend. She met me at a bus stop in Manhattan carrying a tattered suitcase. heck, there were no wheeled bags back then. I offered to carry her suitcase for one reason. In a plastic bag I was carrying was a new pack of BVDs and I shoved it into her suitcase. That's the god's honest truth. And when we got to my pigsty of an apartment with dishes and pots and pans that hadn't been washed in months piled high and wide, with the electricity shut off because I may have been a tad late paying, with my dirty laundry piled to the ceiling, she did the dishes, did my laundry, and paid my electric bill.

I knew she was a keeper.