Spied! Mopar Underground NuKizer 715 Jeep Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
6a00d83451b3c669e20133ec4f60f7970b-800wi.jpgIn addition to the short wheelbase Ram Power Wagon and long-travel Ram 1500 headed to Easter Jeep Safari, the rock crawling gearheads from Mopar have also crafted the NuKizer 715 Jeep Concept pickup truck.

More...

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6a00d83451b3c669e20133ec4f51ea970b-800wi.jpg

Duuuuude. That's one killer retro redo.

I love this push by Chrysler/Mopar. But, its all conceptual. Seems like lots of effort spent in areas that will never see the production line.

Still though, I guess ya gotta start somewhere.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the people who brought us the Viper concept the Plymouth Prowler concept and the Plymouth Truck Cruiser (PT Cruiser... get it) concept...

I would not vote against it, as long as Mopar retained its balls in the merger.

Kaiser... where you at man?

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^No doubt. But after having talked with some Chrysler/Fiat execs and engineers in person a couple weekends ago, about this very thing... none of them expect any of these vehicles to see the showroom floor light. There "might be a few cues taken" from these prototypes, but other than that, this is a publicity deal designed to get people excited about Chrylser/Mopar again.

Of course, if thousands started beating down the door demanding one...

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man, what a sweeeet ride. They could label it the Kaiser or Wrangler Extreme Edition. The cab needs to be a little deeper so I can recline. Put a Hemi in it and sell the damn thing.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I think this is pretty AWESOME. The originals did not have a center grille (a grille from the Gladiator pickup in which the M715 was based bolts right in, though), but that is a minor nitpick.:tongue: They definitely captured the spirit of the original. I am going to guess this will likely not see production, but it would be cool if they offered it. Need to offer it in either OD or desert tan.