SPD - GEN2 New Product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Getting close to the ones ordered in February to get shipped out. 10 days ago, they were shipping out orders from 2/9-2/11.
On a side note, SPD is having a price increase this weekend and should be active late Sunday / Monday morning.
The price of this is going up to $719.95

OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have one that was ordered on 3/8 and has an expected delivery date in 3-4 weeks (per SPD), it is unspoken for. We only have one more extra at this time, so if anyone is interested in getting this so you don't have to wait, please contact me ASAP for special pricing.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have one that was ordered on 3/8 and has an expected delivery date in 3-4 weeks (per SPD), it is unspoken for. We only have one more extra at this time, so if anyone is interested in getting this so you don't have to wait, please contact me ASAP for special pricing.
Thanks!
Spot has been sold

OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI: All trombone orders that were placed in February have shipped. We are now waiting on the March orders to start shipping this month. As soon as we get notification that yours has a tracking number, I will respond in private messages here on FRF to those individuals.

OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI: All orders that were placed in March have shipped out. After the last one ships from the April orders, they will all be fulfilled.
If anyone wants to place an order (there is a wait, yes), we still offer FRF member pricing. Just reach out.
Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
Rick at FMS

Rick at FMS

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI Again: All orders from the group buy have shipped. All orders fulfilled!!
If anyone else would like to get one of these, we still offer special FRF pricing.
Lead time according to SPD is showing 12 weeks

MurciToRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in ordering the Trombone, but if you have one laying around I'm gladly take it. Thank you

MurciToRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love some FRF member pricing but just placed the order with SPD before I saw your replied. Thank you