Sounds Good - Stealth Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha no worries, friend, just busting your chops a little! I did order from SGS a few days later though so now I'm about 11 weeks into that wait
I’ve had the same issue with them , but I keep ordering , their stuff is top notch , and they r pro super Busy for that reason. A certain place in Texas has way worst customer communication , and lead times , I’m 3- months in on tweeters adapters that they made wrong , still have not received the correct ones. Now some of the wait time is on me , as they wanted pictures .

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the same issue with them , but I keep ordering , their stuff is top notch , and they r pro super Busy for that reason. A certain place in Texas has way worst customer communication , and lead times , I’m 3- months in on tweeters adapters that they made wrong , still have not received the correct ones. Now some of the wait time is on me , as they wanted pictures .
Car Toys I'm guessing?

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed them 3-4 days ago asking about compatibility with the Autotec headunit/screen.... not a peep. :confused:

OP
OP
D

DCM

Reaction score
How did it turn out? I have a 3-way active system on order with them. Can’t wait!
It ended up taking about 12 weeks. Had to work with them to get a couple of bugs worked out. It’s definitely a high quality, well engineered system. It does sound very good. In hindsight I think my expectations were too high given my unwillingness to give up the space under the rear seat and my desire to keep the factory pillars. I think the 3 way active, non stealth package would have delivered the performance that I was anticipating. With that being said, the more I listen to the 2-way active, stealth package, the more I appreciate what they packed into a completely factory looking package.