Some Code Orange Pics Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjws1968

Reaction score
You should have gotten the rear wheel wells line ex’d as well. Obviously the tape up all the cool shit. Its next level and looks sweet.
Ps. To the guy that says its not red….the thing changes colors. I have one and sometimes its red, sometimes its orange and often in between. But its always awesome!!!

OP
OP

Reaction score
You should have gotten the rear wheel wells line ex’d as well. Obviously the tape up all the cool shit. Its next level and looks sweet.
Ps. To the guy that says its not red….the thing changes colors. I have one and sometimes its red, sometimes its orange and often in between. But its always awesome!!!
I would have, but the Line-X place I went to doesn’t do the wheel wells. Said they’re sprayer is way to big to get up under there and it would be a mess. I’ve seen other people have that same response from Line-X, while others were able to get theirs done. Would have.

OP
OP

Reaction score
I’ve got Gtechniq CSL and EXO4 on everything I own, great product!
Yeah, I’m looking forward to getting it done. I asked for body, glass and wheels. $1750 is what I was quoted…sound reasonable?

OP
OP

Reaction score
This is my 3d Raptor…had 2018 and 2019. Only thing I don’t like about Gen 3 so far is the shifter. I heard other people complain about it before, but I didn’t think too much about it. It does feel cheap. But the problem is that “in between” position I sometimes hit when going from D to R. I’m used to just slapping it in place and half a dozen times now it ends up in between and just revs the engine, until I reposition it.