Sold.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cobb AP with TCM. Comes with Goosetunes TCM, 93, and E50 tunes that were on my 2019.

$1000 shipped.bdba3ad6cd7ac191a49751aebb180c1a.jpg

George S

Reaction score
Why are you selling? I’ve been eyeing one of these setups and curious what your impression was.

I’m assuming it’s completely unmarried and able to be fully transferred to my ‘19?

Thanks.

OP
OP
DetTigers

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you selling? I’ve been eyeing one of these setups and curious what your impression was.

I’m assuming it’s completely unmarried and able to be fully transferred to my ‘19?

Thanks.
Sold my truck.

The tunes completely transformed the truck. 93 tune was awesome, E50 was even better. The trans tune makes a big difference as well.

The tuner is unmarried and will work on your 2019.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Goosetunes are custom to your truck/VIN correct? So I assume it will not work on another truck?

OP
OP
DetTigers

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Goosetunes are custom to your truck/VIN correct? So I assume it will not work on another truck?
The tunes are not VIN locked and will work on any 2019-2020 truck. They were technically custom for my truck but they will work just fine on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.