skid jack or high lift jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have both a high lift & HF floorjack now... Should be versatile to all situations. The 1.5T HF jack has done the job from me several times, but if you have the space for the 2T or larger that is obviously ideal.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea they sell both the 1.5 and the 2 ton set up. He's suppose to be getting me the price on the 2 ton set up soon but the 1.5 set up is 169.99 that includes the HF jack!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stewarts Raceworks also has a skid and mounting plate. We've got there's on the TT with a Craftsman jack. They won't let us return anymore :-(

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Stewarts Raceworks also has a skid and mounting plate. We've got there's on the TT with a Craftsman jack. They won't let us return anymore :-(

Rumor is they discontinued them.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

The jack not the mount

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A skit jack id great to change a tire, a high lift jack will do everything else ... and can help you changing a tire.

GregFoutz

Reaction score
We do make a kit that is the jack with skid and a mount kit that is quick release in both 1.5 ton we did for the TROPHYLITE trucks and a 2 ton for Raptors like Trey got. Then you can bolt the mount system down and the jack goes into the mount that is bolted to the truck and you can get the jack out with a pull pin. Easy and quick to mount. We have used this on our race trucks for years now. Work great. We can make more of them if anyone wants one. We make the 2 ton version including the jack for $299.99. Not trying to circumvent the vendor deal here or anything just trying to answer the questions and help.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm really happy with mine. I've had to use it several times and the convenience of being able to just pop it out and in is worth a bunch.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if we didnt have the high lift today we wouldnt have gotten bigg50 unstuck and we used a skid jack as a chalk for the wheel haha good thing we had both