Shipping company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for shipping transport company? Need mine picked up in Ohio and brought to Oklahoma.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am using this broker from Arkansas. Picking my truck up Saturday from KS and transporting to FL

Attachments

• C3FC94EF-5311-47D6-A0E5-62CA4CA686CE.png
    C3FC94EF-5311-47D6-A0E5-62CA4CA686CE.png
    338.4 KB · Views: 58

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Montway Auto Transport who sub contracted Reedy Creek Transportation to ship my Raptor from NC to WA on an open trailer. It arrived earlier than expected and in great shape but the company tried very hard to pressure me into paying more than they quoted me. In the end, time was on my side, so i called their bluff and they eventually gave up and shipped me my truck for what they quoted but it was not a smooth process for them. If time isn't a factor for you'd id recommend them but also be ready for high pressure sales tactics in order for them to get you the truck.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Montway Auto Transport to transport my 2008 Stage 3 Roush Mustang from WA to FL...
Was $1800 for an enclosed trailer... vehicle was delivered in the same condition it was picked up.

Very happy with their service.

UsedRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That 1k drive goes by a lot quicker and more comfortable than the great cattle car in the sky.

rbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you must ship it, which is inadvisable, pay the extra cash for an enclosed trailer. Rock chips, hail, etc. your truck will get it all before you’ve even seen it.

Edit to add: I’ve shipped several cars across country and driven 3. Only the driven ones and the one shipped enclosed arrived undamaged.