She’s HERE!!! after waiting since June 14th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally picked her up after waiting since June 14th!!! The blue recaro seats are beautiful ! It worth the wait the truck looks amazing.. View attachment 342290View attachment 342289View attachment 342292

Did you have to wait at all from delivery to get the new window sticker? I've been hearing it's been causing some delays. Did you sign the bluecruise paper as well? It *sounds* like my Raptor will finally arrive on 2/20 but best case scenario I still need the rivet recall + it sounds like a new window sticker.

OP
OP
LPZML

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to wait at all from delivery to get the new window sticker? I've been hearing it's been causing some delays. Did you sign the bluecruise paper as well? It *sounds* like my Raptor will finally arrive on 2/20 but best case scenario I still need the rivet recall + it sounds like a new window sticker.
if you check your vin on the ford tracking page the new sticker will populate. My dealer discounted the price off the msrp so i saved the 795. If you can see the new sticker the dealer can also make sure they discount it and they will have you sign that sheet saying no bluecruise. I did not have to wait anything dealer did the recall right away and i got it the next day