Set of Gen2 Beadlock Rims w TPMS for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seartrip

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I want to sell a set of 4 Gen 2 forged OEM beadlock-capable rims, including TPMS sensors.

Rims are in near perfect condition, and I had bought them off a friend shortly after he bought his 2017 Raptor with the intention to keep them as a spare set (he did massive upgrades, incl tires/wheels). I haven't detailed them and they have a little brake dust and light dirt on them, but they will clean right up. As a spare set I didn't invest any time in taking them out of my workshop to detail them or take great photos. As I really want to get the space back I'm only asking $1100, not including any shipping. I'm located in Central NJ, and would prefer a local buyer/someone that would meet directly. I will ship if required, but I'd have to look into the cost and the buyer would have to agree to cover it. From what I understand shipping them isn't cheap.

Hopefully these pics come through. Hope these can help someone out and go to good use.

20220109_161209.jpg

20220109_161222.jpg

20220109_161229.jpg