GEN 2 SERVICE ADVANCETRAC,hill assist not available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Yesterday i have a problem with my 2019 raptor 200 miles , when i turned the wheel steering full left, came (service advancetrac, hill assist not available, pre collision not available, Check Park Aid) the problem only if i turned the steering wheel almost full left , but in right no problem .

If i restart the car the problem was gone , but if repeat it will came

I have tired to remove battery and no solution.

chewy1964

Reaction score
Check both front ABS wiring from wheel sensor modules to frame connector. Most likely one of them has gotten to close to the wheel and rubbed a whole in the shielding.

Mine did the exact thing. find the wore spot and put a piece of tape over it until you can get it to the shop. Mine was a full warratny repair

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was the fix, I have this popping up now
I fixed it, oddly enough, I swapped Wheels out with my beadlocks and the TPMS didn't like them. Swap back my old tires, reset the TPMS, and all the other warning lights went away for hillbreak decent instability control and that was about 700 miles ago. Just in case anyone runs across the weird issue like this.