September - Red Desert/Killpecker Dune Outing (Wyoming)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How have I missed this? Put me down as interested. It'll depend on my school schedule. Also I'm a Corpsman and I can bring my med bag if I go.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You didn't miss it @sublime1996525. I'm just waiting to see what the dates end up being for the South Dakota Run and then I'll see what works on my end. Most likely August or September with a pre-run beforehand. Added to the interested list!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Starting to make plans for our Red Desert Run. I was going to wait for the when we might have our South Dakota Run but I need to get my vacation time in asap so here goes.

Red Desert Run Pre-Run: July 31st-August 1st (Friday and Saturday)

Red Desert Run: August 8th and 9th (potential option for 3rd day on August 10th)

I will be creating a new thread very soon with these dates in mind along with additional info. I'll probably limit this to 10 trucks. Anymore than that will be on a case by case basis. My goal is to make this a family oriented run. I'll plan out the route but this will not be a full-fledged supported run. I hope to make this a yearly run where we can explore a different part of the Red Desert each year. I already have an idea for 2016. I do plan on having a lead and chase vehicle to keep us all together. Radios will be required.

Stay tuned for more info soon!
@ironside @Wilson @The Car Stereo Company @CrownOffroad @970Co @The Macf @IRONMAN @Labraptor @ChaoticSquare @Ironhorse07 @BrockMarcotte @factive @Jimbo @Java @sublime1996525

Link to the new thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f113...ugust-8th-9th-pre-run-jul-31st-aug-1st-41177/

Last edited: