Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are nice seat covers for the Recaro seats? I have two Belgian Malinois that go everywhere with me, and I’d like to try and keep them nice for as long as possible. Usually I run Wet Okole, but it seems they don’t have any for the Recaro seats. Unless I’m missing something. Definitely would like something fitted and that looks good. That’s even if something exists.

Cheers.

MrSasquatch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use this from Amazon… it has anchors and keeps all my dogs dirt off the seats!!

iBuddy Dog Car Seat Covers 100% Waterproof, Dog Seat Cover with Side Flaps from Scratching, Pet Seat Cover for Back Seat of Car/SUV/Truck Machine Washable… (Truck) https://a.co/d/1no3ohT

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re talking about the rears, I just switched from the Orvis (that I loved) to 4Knines to gain seat anchors since I had a kid. It’s well built and looks good enough. I think it has a lifetime warranty too. It lets you lift the seats individually without pulling the cover off too

If you’re talking about the front, my recommendation would be to teach them to stay in the rear. It’s safer and will keep less scratches and hair from spreading. My Boykin wanted to live up front but now stays in the rear no problem and loves it since he can stick his face out the rear sliding window

This brings me to another point. My dog is extremely smart in a bad way. He has learned to open doors, cabinets, can dive in the pool/pond to get stuff off the bottom, etc. Kind of cool but he also learned how to open the windows in my truck which is not a good habit so watch for that if you stick them in the rear

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have 2 golden retrievers…just installed the 4knines rear seat cover and am very happy with it. Fits great, nice material, and gives flexibility for lifting seats, accessing seatbelts and middle armrest without removing cover. Also has option to use as a hammock if you want.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Yeah, my two Mals are insanely smart. Super protective, so if we get out for a second on guard they go.

Krobertz

Reaction score
I'm also use Wet Okole car seat covers for a long time and really happy with them. But to find seat covers for Recaro seats can be tricky due to their unique design. For tailored solutions, consider custom seat covers .
Universal fit seat covers, while not perfect, may provide reasonable coverage. Look for adjustable options with a wide size range to accommodate Recaro seats.
For pet-friendly options, explore seat covers designed explicitly for pet owners, such as those from brands like Kurgo, 4Knines, and Canine Covers. These often feature waterproof materials and secure straps to keep your dogs comfortable while protecting your seats.

Rosorbetw

Reaction score
I have Recaro seats in my car and I've been using luxury car seat covers for years. They've been great at protecting my seats from wear and tear, including my dog's hair and claws.
They're a great company with excellent customer service, so I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Last edited: