Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does the factory leather hold up underneath them with regards to the constant rubbing between the covers and the oem leather seats?
I will take a picture... These have been on since 12/09.. be interesting to see this for sure..

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question on wear. I just removed the seat covers on my 1993 F250 and the seats still look almost new (19 yrs!! LOVE Ford interior quality). Cloth seats, but they've had heavy duty covers all the time except when I'm taking it on a road trip.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for something a bit more temporary. In general I treat my interiors pretty nice but for the hunting and fishing trips, I want something I can slip on that is waterproof and then pull off and throw in the washer.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for something a bit more temporary. In general I treat my interiors pretty nice but for the hunting and fishing trips, I want something I can slip on that is waterproof and then pull off and throw in the washer.

Ya, these have 2 straps to remove. I bet it takes 30 seconds to remove. Have I removed them, yes I have but, i've not really took a notice to what the seats look like underneath...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, here are a few pictures on the seats after 2.5 years and 40k miles with covers on.

This picture is from the top looking down
Seatandtools002.jpg

Seatandtools001.jpg

Here is the 2 straps that hold the cover on.

Seatandtools003.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was in Cabelas yesterday. They have the 3mm neoprene slip on type starting around $120.00 They didn't have any on a full display, just photos and some small models.

Good photo and it looks like the seats are in great shape. I did wonder if they would hold moisture in as well as out and cause problems.

Sage