RPG Bolt on LT Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But not for the same reason. With the dual 3.0 on the stock replacement lca the tite would rub on the bypass shock. With the longer lca the tire wont rub but a wider stance equals less turn radius

Although I did not drive it for long before I broke the rear end, the difference in the steering was a significant improvement from the dual set up and besides the lack of sway bars felt just like stock to me..

tight responsive goes where you point it..

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Although I did not drive it for long before I broke the rear end, the difference in the steering was a significant improvement from the dual set up and besides the lack of sway bars felt just like stock to me..

tight responsive goes where you point it..

Does RPG sell that kit as a diy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmarriott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 days & counting

Yes. I'm in the middle of it right now.

I'm having them installing front & rear kit now. Corey & the crew down there are a great group off road nutz. I've had their Stage 4 F&R set up for 2 years & pre-run, duned & beaten the heck out of it & it was time to turn up to 11. A few floor jacks & tools should get you 95% of the way but if your re using front coil-overs you'll need to replace spring & re valve for added leverage of +3" arms & or second shock on front.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bulletnjm
bf1a0d184bf0dfb2d3500a4336b5e63d.jpg

Jerryballs,

Is that bolt-in bed cage an RPG product also? Pretty sweet set up you have there!

RaptorSpartan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's it going?

It's going ok. I've been working on it on and off for about three weeks. I haven't been able to put much work into it during the week. There were some initial mix ups with some parts that we got straightened out. Currently I have everything installed but still need to mount the external reservoirs, but all the brake stuff back on, do all the cable mgmt (brake lines, speed sensors, IFE vacuum, ect).

I've learned a ton tearing it all down to nothing and building it back up (which was my mission). It's fun just getting parts, no instructions, little to no reference material on the interwebs, and just start tearing stuff up......

When I'm done I'll put all my thoughts down on paper with some pictures.

Jason

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's going ok. I've been working on it on and off for about three weeks. I haven't been able to put much work into it during the week. There were some initial mix ups with some parts that we got straightened out. Currently I have everything installed but still need to mount the external reservoirs, but all the brake stuff back on, do all the cable mgmt (brake lines, speed sensors, IFE vacuum, ect).

I've learned a ton tearing it all down to nothing and building it back up (which was my mission). It's fun just getting parts, no instructions, little to no reference material on the interwebs, and just start tearing stuff up......

When I'm done I'll put all my thoughts down on paper with some pictures.

Jason

How much of a price break did you get with not having them install it.

Brendo310

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This new site wogoffroad.com has a full write up, photos and pricing on the BOLT KIT and RPG's bolt in bed cage.

Saw it on RPG's Instagram.