Rock and Roll Offroad in Dallas - update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
I will say that I will spend more money modifying truck than on upgrades for my 911 Turbo S, which is crazy when you think about it. :think:

UUUHHH Not crazy. Well worth the price. Will your 911 get big air, land, and keep getting big air ?
Well worth the $ $ $ maybe there needs to be "spending as much on mods as you paid for the truck Support group".

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UUUHHH Not crazy. Well worth the price. Will your 911 get big air, land, and keep getting big air ?
Well worth the $ $ $ maybe there needs to be "spending as much on mods as you paid for the truck Support group".

Lmao good point

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say that I will spend more money modifying truck than on upgrades for my 911 Turbo S, which is crazy when you think about it. :think:

Makes total sense as the cost to benefit ratio on your P-car is much more lopsided. I am a huge P-car fan and have been holding out on buying a GT3 here lately so I know how it goes. You can't even put respectable exhaust on a Porsche for under $4K. On the other hand $4K gets you really close to a top of there line Stage 4 kit from Fox which is nuts.

I saw you mention Road Atlanta, been there many times. My dad used to take me to the Petite LeMans there and I know of which "air" you speak of at 130+ there, but you gotta be on a bike. I have been to the Skip Barber school there a few times, great experiences.

Tejas