Road jump pics 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha oh man reminds me of my high school days in my Ranger. I grew up near Tehachapi and went to school to THS and did a lot of jumping my Ranger in that area. The best was ~72mph at "Thrill Hill" (frontage road to the cemetery beside hwy 58). I caught about 6' of air and thrashed the front-end coming down haha. Live and learn when your young and dumb.

OP
OP
Conejoracer

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha oh man reminds me of my high school days in my Ranger. I grew up near Tehachapi and went to school to THS and did a lot of jumping my Ranger in that area. The best was ~72mph at "Thrill Hill" (frontage road to the cemetery beside hwy 58). I caught about 6' of air and thrashed the front-end coming down haha. Live and learn when your young and dumb.

Thats a big jump at 72mph! I've checked out that road, but I'm not ready to huck the Raptor off that yet!

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
614744c0-00b2-23e3.jpg

You know, with the right stance the Raptor could look pretty cool as a canyon carver.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha seen this pic on facebook. people freaked about the "lowered" raptor

i keep saying someone needs to take an ecoboost or 5.0 FX4 and, lower it and put on all raptor take off parts. it would look great