Rigid Industries LED Special Price for FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the fixed shipping price suppose to compile for each item? I put ten lens covers in the cart with my lights and it jumped to $69 in shipping because of the fixed shipping cost for the covers.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do u have light covers for rigid 30"? I'm wondering if they'll fit on my KC hi lites style LED 30"?? It measures identical to rigids bars. .......

m

m

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The rigid lens covers come in 10" segments. You either get enough to cover it all or get one and cut it to size. Not fond of the design but for my use it won't bother me.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Do u have light covers for rigid 30"? I'm wondering if they'll fit on my KC hi lites style LED 30"?? It measures identical to rigids bars. .......

m

m

Yes, they are on our site. They come in 10" segments so you would need 3. Im not sure if they will fit the KC Led..

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Is the fixed shipping price suppose to compile for each item? I put ten lens covers in the cart with my lights and it jumped to $69 in shipping because of the fixed shipping cost for the covers.

PM Sent..

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
All of the Dually/D2 Lights have also been added including the pairs! Use "FRF" at check out right now and receive 10% off any Rigid bar or D2/Dually!!