Rigid E-series 20" LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rigid 20" LED light bar. I will include a modified Superduty bracket for free. On the truck for two weeks, trading it in tomorrow.

$500+ shipping or local pick up in Dallas area.

Tejas

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rigid 20" LED light bar. I will include a modified Superduty bracket for free. On the truck for two weeks, trading it in tomorrow.

$500+ shipping or local pick up in Dallas area.

Tejas

Trading your Raptor in?

OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea going back to some speed, getting another Shelby!

OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No, another 2012 that I got well under invoice. I didn't want to wait around for the 2013's and pay over sticker. Not interested in some of the nannies on the new car and for $800 with a tune and pulley you can achieve the same numbers on the 2012. Im saving over $12K when compared to the 2013, that's a lot of dough to play with on upgrades.

Will have a Griggs GR40SS suspension kit on it, VMP tune and pulley, and Stainless Works X-Pipe back exhaust on it in coming weeks. Now I just have to figure out wheels and tires.

Tejas

OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$470 shipped with bracket is the offer on the table folks!

Tejas

OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your killing me dude! I just paid $550 for mine a few weeks ago! I guess I could put it on my wife's Volvo! :ROFLJest:

Haha, I just need it gone, already got other toys rolling in and they need upgrades too!

Tejas

Status
Not open for further replies.