Rigid Adapt on a Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend who sells these lights at his shop,did not approve my purchase when I wanted them for my truck for two reasons.
Expensive and not reliable as he got a bunch of lights waiting for warranty claims.

SamIAm

Reaction score
Mine actually is in a warranty claim right now and obviously labor isn’t included. Mine is in the roof rack so you have to remove the headliner for all the wires, it is truly a pain in the ass, but I personally think the look and features are top notch. Hopefully rigid can work out the kinks!

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine actually is in a warranty claim right now and obviously labor isn’t included. Mine is in the roof rack so you have to remove the headliner for all the wires, it is truly a pain in the ass, but I personally think the look and features are top notch. Hopefully rigid can work out the kinks!

I hope Rigid will sort you out.

I also agree on the features and looks are top notch.But I do hate spending that amount of money on a lights that I have 50% doubt it might break at any time then I have to worry about warranty and shipping since I live on the other side of the world.
So I just left it there and went with a different light brand that I have tried and I am very confident with the quality and reliability of that product.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell me how much and where lol!! I like it there! What bumper is that ? I bet it looks bad ass at night with the backlights
$1700 shipped.. rigid dealer on tacomaworld... Got the best deals on rigid from him over the years.

Rogue Enforcer

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tell me how much and where lol!! I like it there! What bumper is that ? I bet it looks bad ass at night with the backlights

Shoot us a PM, we can help get you sorted out with Rigid. We're a Rigid dealer after-all :)

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ive been doing quite a lot of searching and cant seem to come to a solid conclusion on this light bar so im here to ask for some advice and pictures if possible.

The ADAPT bar has been around for some time but ive seen a VERY limited amount of folks running one on their Raptors and im wondering why? Ive seen one 30" on the SVC build for Ken Block and the other appears to be a custom job from SEMA where they cut into the grille.

My plan is to purchase the ADD Pro Bolt On Bumper and then put a 20" Rigid Adapt lightbar in the opening. Ive heard mixed answers from different people on whether or not this light will even fit in that opening. If it does indeed fit, is there a particular reason so few people are running this light? Any reviews on the light itself or positive/negative confirmation of fitment would be a huge help.

Ideally id like it wired up to where one Aux switch 3/4 or 5/6 controls the backlight power and the other Aux switch 1 or 2 (outfitted with a larger realy) controls the main bar itself.

As of right now it looks like Stage 3 MS and Amazon have the best price points on these items but if someone else knows of a reputable place to purchase these products id be interested, pending the answers given here.

Thanks in advance for your help!

You're getting a lot of responses on here. That's great. Good information. Lots of dealers too. We are actually a Master Distributor for Rigid itself, direct. They just sent us a 40" Adapt to show, display and do a full online video review on a week or so ago as well as 2 more 40" Adapts for stock. So if you would like to see that video, we should have it recorded and posted hopefully over the weekend.
We will likely do 2 videos. One is going to be the light bar itself. Basically an unboxing, explanation, what's included and how it works.
The second will hopefully be on our no drill bumper mounts if it fits. Like others mentioned earlier. It isn't curved, so that makes it more difficult sometimes. However, fingers crossed that it works.

As far as availability. There is a HUGE stock shortage right now. Both Rigid and Baja designs are having big delays in getting the components they need to build their lights. The Adapt has been one of the biggest. One thing to keep in mind. The supply chain for Auto Parts like this comes from 3 sources.
1: A dealer has it on the shelf. 2: A dealer gets it from a warehouse distributor that stocks them. 3: A direct distributor can buy it direct, but this often takes time if they didn't already have an order in. In any instance, unless a dealer has it sitting on their shelf, the other sources are pretty well exhausted at this point. MOST independent dealers don't stock many if any on their shelves due to the price point. Not that they are bad.. but because they are the flagship... expensive.. and they usually invest in the fastest moving volume stock and special order the high dollar stuff.

We have been waiting for those Adapt bars direct from Rigid since October of 2020. There was a HUGE shortage of the special components needed to make them. Therefore, it is unlikely that most independent dealers will have any Adapts on hand. Therefore, it becomes a waiting game. Again, this isn't anyone's fault but the environment of a post Covid world. However, if you aren't 100% aware of that, as an independent dealer, you may not know that it will most likely take a LONG time to get. So be aware of that when a "Buddy" or "Shop" your friends dealt with gives you some CRAZY deal. It may not come to Fruition soon.... or it could get canceled because there are SOOO many backorders out there by volume dealers. ANYONE can give you a CRAZY deal on something they don't have. (I am referring to the little shops here where a friend of a friend knows someone. I am not referring to any vendors on here.)

So, all that said, if anyone wants an Adapt, we PHYSICALLY have 2 additional 40" units on hand as well as the demo unit we will be doing a video review and showcase on soon. It also may work with our no drill bumper mounts. We will find out in that video.

You can purchase either of those from us, or from Chris at FRL if you prefer. They have access to our bumper mounts and those Adapt Bars. So don't hesitate to reach out or PM either of us. We can all help you on price, and actual physical inventory if you want a 40" now. Other sizes may be delayed, but we have them on order so it is way quicker than a fresh single order from an indirect shop if that makes sense.

John

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In any instance, unless a dealer has it sitting on their shelf, the other sources are pretty well exhausted at this point. MOST independent dealers don't stock many if any on their shelves due to the price point. Not that they are bad.. but because they are the flagship... expensive.. and they usually invest in the fastest moving volume stock and special order the high dollar stuff.
The ADAPT bars are available from distributors and are in stock... just checked. Not a huge inventory level but they never had huge inventory levels on this bar to begin with.

So with that said, we have them available for sale as well with same day shipping