Rigid 40in light bar $500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rigid 40 RDS Midnight $850 and more rigid lights!

I have a used Rigid E series 40in light bar. Was mounted behind grille in my 2013 gen 1. Hardly used and in good shape. I may have a new harness I will throw in if I find it but to be safe plan to get one. Price is $400 plus shipping. Also have used Rigid pair of white d series $75 plus ship and will need harness, set of red d series as well $75 plus ship and will need harness, 3 d2’s in white $150 for all three plus shipping will need harness as well. Have a month old midnight RDS 40in $850 plus shipping, also have the 3 light mount for the factory bumper about a month old $75 shipped and 2 BNIB 6in pro series lights in boxes $250 each plus shipping. Changing things up on my truck so my loss is your gain. I can upload pics tomm or text me and I can send direct to you.

If using paypal buyer responsible for any paypal fees and will pay any actual shipping cost based on how you want them shipped and insured.

505-504-1027

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
updated with more lights I am changing out and think I have all of them listed and ready to move. Priced low so please no low ball offers as it wastes your time and mine. I may have a few I forgot to list so just ask if there is something you want but may not see. I will try and get pics posted Saturday but feel free to text me for pics of what you want. All lights in good shape and all work no issues.

OP
OP
B

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry here are some pics. I can text more as it is faster and easier to text them.

OP
OP
B

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If for a gen 1 I can throw in the mount you see them on as I made that and was able to fit the 40 and all those cubes and maybe 1-2 more all behind the grille no issues and had my factory bumper with a hidden winch mount for a warm 9.5xp!!!