Report of new RPG System on my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll make sure I get a video next time. Sorry guys. I was by myself at the moments of testing. It was a spur of the moment decision. I saw the terrain and went crazy on it. Hope to get out there soon. My eyes are brown, but its not from being full of s#it.
:insane:

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - to clear things up - what is on Kirk's Raptor from Raptor Addict, it's the front shocks that are off of my SCREW - they are the original shocks with 17 miles on them. I have purchased a few other sets to try out my custom valving on and have left the original shocks alone to compare with while doing my back to back testing.

The rear shocks are NOT the same as a SCREW or even close to a SCAB they have a hell of a lot more rebound valving in them and we have welded up the bleed holes and moved them. The National Spring pack is much more progressive than the stock springs and with the 2.5 bump stops the shocks needed more compression valving as well.

Besides, the reason why Kirk's Raptor feels so good is because one of his old rear shocks (with 60k) was leaking and was out of nitrogen and was 50cc or more low on oil. I found the same issue with one of his front shocks when I finally got them apart. I am also valving the front shocks now that I have input from him. If it is anything like my SCREW front shocks - it too will get more compression and rebound valving.

This morning I'm heading to Barstow to go with the crew that just finished restoring Ivan Stewart's Trophy Truck that was last run in the Baja 2000 (Nov 2000) the truck was totally restored by a bunch of us that worked at PPI. We spent yesterday day in a studio shooting with Dirt Sports for the 85th "Masterpiece in Metal" for an upcoming addition and today the truck will run across the rough terrain of Barstow for a Video Shoot. I will be shooting video as well as still shots and I will have plenty of pictures to share in the next few days. I talked to Ivan yesterday and he is excited about test driving my Raptor and I will get some shots of that as well. Which my Raptor well... ha ha

1566-1.jpg

whats amazing is no one has mentioned to give Honor to you guys for the restoration of the worlds best Off Road truck ever made.

For you that don't know. Ivan Stewart is the real reason that We all own Raptors. (IMHO) :):peace::waytogo:

You my friend are easltly the Best Raptor Owner Ever...

Thank You for doing this and please tell Ironman to stop selling electric bikes and get back in the Middle Seat.IMG]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/MicTouch/Toyota%20Trophy%20Truck%20-%20PPI%20015/1586.jpg[/IMG]

OFF ROAD BAJA 2000 TOYOTA TUNDRA parte 4, pirymeza - YouTube

whats amazing is no one has mentioned to give Honor to you guys for the restoration of the worlds best Off Road truck ever made.

For you that don't know. Ivan Stewart is the real reason that We all own Raptors. (IMHO) :):peace::waytogo:

You my friend are defintly the Best Raptor Owner Ever...

Thank You for doing this and please tell Ironman to stop selling electric bikes and get back in the Middle Seat.

Last edited: