Report: 2019 F-150 Raptor To Receive Ford’s New 7.0L DOHC V8 Motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Begone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do believe you are exactly the person I described. The image buyer.

You say you want to get back on topic? Great. The issue at hand is the forthcoming 7.0 liter DOHC V8, by the way. And, of course, why it is the ideal engine for the Raptor. If you don't have any interest in one, then why are you here?

My Raptor is in the link in my sig. And I'll post wherever I like, thank you very much. Do feel free to wander on over to the Jenny specific forum if you need a safe space.

Well when the 7.0 comes out you can tell us you told us so, and you can post pictures of your new truck. I look forward to that day. Until that day I'm gonna enjoy my vehicles as I always have. I love the haters just like I did when I owned an RSP Supra Single Turbo, 300ZXTT, E46 M3, E92 M3, Rubicon Hard Rock, and what I own now. Look me up. Search for my name Begone...you'll see. I'm not what you call a poser, I'm what you call a Auto Enthusiast. I buy what I love to drive. And I'm just beginning in this journey, who knows what I'll be driving next. But for now there's nothing more that I want in my stable.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well when the 7.0 comes out you can tell us you told us so, and you can post pictures of your new truck. I look forward to that day. Until that day I'm gonna enjoy my vehicles as I always have. I love the haters just like I did when I owned an RSP Supra Single Turbo, 300ZXTT, E46 M3, E92 M3, Rubicon Hard Rock, and what I own now. Look me up. Search for my name Begone...you'll see. I'm not what you call a poser, I'm what you call a Auto Enthusiast. I buy what I love to drive. And I'm just beginning in this journey, who knows what I'll be driving next. But for now there's nothing more that I want in my stable.

I have no interest in looking you up. But thanks for continuing to prove my point about your image consciousness and need for validation.

Begone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no interest in looking you up. But thanks for continuing to prove my point about your image consciousness and need for validation.

A little validation doesn't hurt when this is my 11th post...continue your Trolling you have a knack at it.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
A little validation doesn't hurt when this is my 11th post...continue your Trolling you have a knack at it.

Don't mind Truckzor. He spends most of the day hitting himself in the head with a hammer on the back patio.

Begone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't mind Truckzor. He spends most of the day hitting himself in the head with a hammer on the back patio.

Ha! It doesn't bother me at all, I spent years on the Supraforums - that's where Trolling got its start. Ha!

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But who would buy an RS5 when there's the RS7? Or a Cadillac ATS when there's the CTS? A lot of the cars you listed are the starter or baby versions of the real ones on offer. They are not for enthusiasts; they are for the image conscious buyer who doesn't want to spend too much for real performance -- just wants to look like he did.
Lol what, oh man I needed a laugh... Just admit you know **** all about performance cars. Guess what kind of engine the sedan lap record holder at the Nurburgring has? A 505hp 2.9L V6, the Alfa Giulia. The midsize performance sedans like the Giulia, M3 CP, ATS-V will hang a licking on the fullsize V8 sedans like the M5/6, RS7, E63 at a racetrack. But I guess they're "not for enthusiasts".

I have an Alpha tuned 5.5L V8TT E63 AMG in the garage that ******* hauls in a straight line (next to a fuel injected 446ci '68 Charger, oh wouldn't you love all those cubes), but I live in reality and am not a blind fanboy like yourself :ROFLJest:

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Lol what, oh man I needed a laugh... Just admit you know **** all about performance cars. Guess what kind of engine the sedan lap record holder at the Nurburgring has? A 505hp 2.9L V6, the Alfa Giulia. The midsize performance sedans like the Giulia, M3 CP, ATS-V will hang a licking on the fullsize V8 sedans like the M5/6, RS7, E63 at a racetrack. But I guess they're "not for enthusiasts".

I have an Alpha tuned 5.5L V8TT E63 AMG in the garage that ******* hauls in a straight line (next to a fuel injected 446ci '68 Charger, oh wouldn't you love all those cubes), but I live in reality and am not a blind fanboy like yourself :ROFLJest:

https://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

Alpha?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Oh boy, here we go with the old standby rice boy argument: "my car may be slower but it will beat you in the twisteez". :ROFLJest:

And on top of that, we seem to have found another **** loving Jenny.

:supergay:

Let's definitely start with this, you for sure know a lot more about **** than I do. I see that it's an important point to you, so you can have it.

As for your superior automotive knowledge, no doubt gained from reading a car magazine or watching a youtube video, I am not impressed. You're just spewing a combination of marketing hype and unsubstantiated garbage.

And no Dom, you should keep your charger. For starters, I don't like them. But mostly, I just wouldn't want you to have to stop living your life a quarter mile at a time.

:lol2:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Friggin' OWNED :lol2:

In what world? You need to come back to reality. I know you don't want to, because back here there is a new 7.0 liter DOHC V8 Raptor in the works, but ultimately it's better for you to be here, so that you can get the help you so desperately need.