Rear Sliding Window Rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already know what caused it. It's my exhaust resonance, but I'm not getting rid of the magnapack so I have to adapt and overcome.

I think it might be worse when it's colder. I have a Chiefs stocking cap shoved between the center seatbelt holder and the window which helps most of the time.

Questions:

Who else has this problem?

Who knows how to fix it?

Should I be afraid of my window shattering?

OP
OP
firematt422

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was the coolest thing at first. I'd only had solid rear windows until this truck. Now it's just a PIMA.

MattKlauser

Reaction score
Same problem with my truck. Noticed it right after I installed my Magnapack too. Anyone have any solutions? I'm super OCD about rattles and noises needless to say its killing me.
HELP!

RMDesigns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same annoying rattle. What I've found on mine is if i just tap the rear window switch and open it ever so slightly off the closed position, it goes away.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea mine does it too mostly when it's cold out and I first start up but I just turn the radio up! It makes most of the rattles and squeaks go away :happy160: