Raptors are in the top 12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only 7th. The raptor can do better. I won't stop modding until I get to number 1. Although I will say at snowball I only saw average 8.4mpg. That would place the raptor well in the top spot.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd say if you took all the raptors that exist and average their lifetime mpg the raptor would be put firmly in the #1 spot, it's also funny that the raptor has comparable or worse mpg than the vehicles rated 1-6 but is still in the #7 spot, the other vehicles in the list must run more emissions per gallon burnt

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That list is retarded.. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that we are on there because it just makes people hate us more haha. BUT the list is dumb because there are cars that only carry 2 people, where as we can carry 5, with the same MPG rating as us but are higher on the list.. makes no sense.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The list is based off of total emissions and mpg, the composite body panels in our trucks put off a lot more emissions than carbon fiber or metal body panels do

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The list was made by tree hugging Prius lovers.
They are haters because they have to drive those fugly cars.

I guarantee that those 650,000 prius' make more pollution and environmental hazards than our 40,000+- Raptors.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats gonna change with the new F150.. The number 1 complaint at Ford from F series owners(72%) was mpg's of the 6.2L