Raptor Regret?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
100? I don't even think there's 100 vehicles I'd want to have and I'm a car (and now truck) guy. I'm going to need a list. Maybe there are some things I've forgotten!
Well, I went back and found the last time I edited my list, and I guess 100 vehicles was a bit optimistic. In 2011 it was 69. And there is prolly only 10 since then. So it’s more like 79. Still quite a bit. Sorry for the overstatement! I’m an old fart now and have slowed down my vehicle purchases.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
HOLY HELL, in right about 40 years of driving I have had 9 vehicles.
Not quite there in years but I’ve had 12x 4 wheelers and 5x 2 wheelers.
I’m pretty sure my neighbor has that in his current inventory. There’s at least 5 trucks over there right now, OUTSIDE his 40’x60’ garage.

It’s obvious I’m underachieving and need more toys.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id rather swap vehicles out a bit more often than have 4-5 vehicles at the same time. I had 3 at a time for a while and the lack of driving I actually do had 1-2 cars just sitting for extended periods. Then the maintenance, registrations, insurance, tires, battery tending, space consumption and whatever else just started to irritate me more than anything. Having a 3rd car was super nice for when one car was in the shop or something though. Ill get to that 100 vehicle mark somehow haha!!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had 3 6.2L Raptors. Bought a 3.5L Gen 2.
No regrets. Miss the sound, but combined with the lighter body I enjoy driving it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter